As part of our process we include the following possible outcomes in our evaluation and are prepared for the following;
- cutting or opening up all the necessary access holes or panels
- cleaning all the ducts, including the main supply return ducts
- cleaning all the piping and ductwork that connects the main ducts to the vents
- cleaning the all vents (not a numeric estimate)
- cleaning the furnace and components based on manufacturer requirements
- cleaning the fresh air intake line
- cleaning the combustion air intake line
- cleaning the hot water tank (if applicable)
- sanitizing/disinfecting the duct system
- re-sealing all access holes when cleaning is finished
- handling and disposing of all waste material
- all labor cost
Get Your Free Quote Today!
We stand by our commitments and are committed to On Time. On Budget service delivery. Consult with one of our technicians today.